GUIDELINES FOR SPEAKERS
Presentations at the conference can be made in the following formats:
1.Physical presence at the conference and on-site presentation.
Creating a presentation in PowerPoint
• All presentations should be made and presented in Ukrainian or English. Simultaneous translation will be provided by the organizers.
• The presentation should be created in Microsoft Office PowerPoint.
• The slide format of your presentation should be 16:9.
• We recommend using the PowerPoint template provided by the organizers. Download the template.
• The first slide of your presentation should contain your name and the title of the presentation. The second slide should be the financial disclosure slide. Download the template.
• Avoid corporate advertising in your presentation.
• Promotion of any product or service within the presentation is NOT allowed.
• No commercials or images. The purpose of this conference and your presentation is to educate.
• If your presentation includes a video, please attach it separately.
• Presentations should be sent by 10 May 2023 to email@example.com
• If you will be presenting on-site, you will need to submit your presentation to the organising committee before the conference. We also ask you to send your presentation in advance to our interpreters to ensure better simultaneous interpretation. If your presentation includes a video, please attach it separately.
• If you will be presenting online, you will use your computer to present your presentation using a screen share. However, we still ask you to send your presentation to our interpreters to ensure better simultaneous interpretation.
Virtual presentation format
• Virtual presentations are delivered online using the ZOOM app. Therefore, speakers must be virtually present during their entire session to make a presentation, answer questions and participate in the discussion.
• The presentation can be pre-recorded to improve the quality of the presentation, avoid wasting time, and avoid any technical issues. However, speakers are still required to be virtually present during the entire session and present their presentation ONLINE.
• During the presentation, you will use your computer to present your talk using a screen demonstration. However, we still ask you to send your presentation to our interpreters to ensure better simultaneous interpretation.
• Please send your presentations in PowerPoint format to the organising committee by 10 May 2023 at firstname.lastname@example.org .
• If the speaker is unable to attend either on-site or virtually during the session, the presentation must be pre-recorded.
• The pre-recorded presentations will be managed and shown as part of the conference program by technical staff.
• However, whenever possible, presenters should be virtually present during the entire session to answer questions and participate in the discussion.
• Please send your pre-recorded video to the organizing committee to email@example.com
by 10 May 2023.